Healthy body is the dream of all people, including women. However, women are often not aware of many symptoms that underrated but has a considerable harmful impact for the body. Here are five symptoms you should care for the health of women.
1. Nails turned white when pressed
Nail will turn white when pressed briefly, but be careful if the nail remains white for several minutes. This could indicate you are exposed anemia and iron deficiency. “Many women, especially those who regularly experience heavy menstruation, may be affected by anemia but she did not know it.
Things you can do to overcome this anemia is a blood test done. In addition you should also start eating foods rich in iron such as salmon. But there’s one thing you should note, you do not take iron supplements without the advice of a doctor.
2. Dry mouth
Dry mouth can also be caused by excess vitamin A. Carolyn Jacob, MD, a dermatologist from Chicago revealed that she had once had a patient who does not know that she had consumed 20,000 units of vitamin A each day. This amount is four times the amount recommended. In normal doses of vitamin A can function to overcome the problems of skin cells. However, overdosing vitamin A can actually cause dry skin and disturb the fetus if you are in a state of pregnancy.
To cope with dry lips, things that you can do if you consume supplements is to check the label to ensure you consume the amount of content not overdose. In addition to calculate the amount of vitamin A from supplements, you also have to calculate the amount you consume vitamin A derived from natural sources such as eggs and milk.
3. Yellow eyelids
Eyelid yellow indicates high cholesterol. This occurs because the fat that collects in the upper eyelid continues to combine there. And because the fat is yellow, then came the yellow spots around your eye lids, whatever your skin type.
Steps you can do first is to do a blood test. If you find high cholesterol, eat nutritious foods without fat, do the exercise for 30 minutes per day and taking the drugs recommended by doctors. Another possible way is to remove cholesterol with lasers.
4. Flushed cheeks
Facial which too often can cause peeling like sunburned skin. This is the first sign of rosacea, a skin disorder can be caused by allergies.
Steps that can be done is to use antibiotic cream and avoid caffeine and sunshine.
5. Dark circles under the eyes
Black circle is caused by a lack of sleep. Another thing that causes dark circles under the eyes is due to allergies. Allergies can cause sinusitis and able to suppress the blood flow into the cavity between the eyes.
Things you can do is to use antihistamines. If the black circle is still there, try to contact your dermatologist to be given anti-inflammatory cream.
Another indication of a must-check category are:
1. If your breasts look tight, red, or like a bruise, or feel warm and itchy, you could have breast cancer. Breast cancer is very easy to spread. Therefore, immediately contact your doctor immediately for early prevention.
2. Oral cancer. If you eat something too hot, usually a red mark on the tongue. However, if the form is not lost for two weeks, there is a chance that you affected by oral cancer. Do the checking immediately.
3. Skin cancer. This type of cancer can occur anywhere in the body. Cancer could appear black on a finger nail or can also appear in the form of wrinkles. Try to see in the mirror if your skin is fine. If there is something strange, call your doctor right away.
Here are some indications of health problems which is common in women. Do not dismiss the symptoms above due to the effect it is also quite dangerous. Prevent illness by knowing the early symptoms.